Reservation Sales Agent - Full Time - Laurel
Are you a people person motivated to serve others? Do you like engaging with others in a fast paced environment? Are you tired of being just another number that gets a paycheck? Our Reservation Sales Agents provide exceptional customer service when responding to customer inquiries while promoting the company's full line of products and services to gain reservation commitments and to sell additional products that enhance the customer's rental experience. In other words, we love communicating with our customers and providing them what they want to make sure they have an awesome rental experience. NextCar is hiring for full-time Reservation Sales Agents. Our contact center is open from 7:15 am to 8:00 pm Monday - Friday and from 7:45 am to 6:00 pm Saturday - Sunday. We typically offer 4 and 8 hr shifts. Ideal candidates are flexible and able to work any hours and any days, however applicants may specify availability. Qualified candidates will supply their resume and be willing to participate in required testing, simulations and submit authorization for background check when requested. We employ all sorts of people from high school graduates beginning their professional career, stay at home parents wanting to supplement their income as well as experienced contact center professionals. The ideal candidate for this position has a high school diploma or GED at a minimum with two years of experience in a customer service or sales role, very strong phone and computer skills, a valid driver's license, and can pass a background check. Call center experience preferred. Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for working with both staff and customers is a must. Fluent English speaking and written communication skills, good time management skills, business casual dress, and professional behavior are all required for this position. In other words - we hire people that you would want to do business with.
- Answers customer inquiries in a friendly and professional manner utilizing established telephone techniques and etiquette while providing correct information on fleet availability and price quotes.
- Interacts with customers by phone or computer to provide information about products and services, take orders, or handles and documents complaints or escalates when necessary.
- Display courteous, professional customer service and customer service sales skills that reflect positively upon the company.
- Sell company programs and services to customers in an effort to enhance customer experience, maximize sales opportunities and meet service/sales targets set by management.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- The ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations manually or by utilizing a calculator.
- Exellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work effectivily in a team environment.
- Possession of a valid driver's license and maintenance of an acceptable driving record is required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Competitive Compensation + Commissions
- Direct Deposit / 401(K)
- Medical / Dental / Disability / Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Spending and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Flexible Schedule / Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Holidays / Paid Time Off / Bereavement Leave
- Formal On-the-Job Training Program
- Credit Union Membership
- Free Parking