Rental Sales Agent
Rental Sales Agent
NextCar is currently hiring full-time Rental Sales Agents at our Baltimore location. Ideal candidates should have a strong customer service background and a strong dynamic personality. We are looking for people who are self-starters, enthusiastic, and most importantly people who love the car rental business and the opportunities that come with it. Applicants must have experience in Sales, Goal Setting, Customer Service, Problem Resolution, and Forecasting. If you enjoy working with people, have the drive and experience, this career is for you! We offer a generous hourly pay, monthly bonus and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Clean exterior and interior of vehicle according to service delivery standards.
* Complete rental transactions and agreements for customers following established guidelines and procedures.
* Sell company programs and services to customers in an effort to maximize sales opportunities and meet sales goals set by management.
* Review completed contracts with customers to verify accuracy of information.
* Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
* The ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations manually or by utilizing a calculator.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Possession of a valid driver's license and maintenance of an acceptable driving record is required.
* A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Prior sales experience is required.
* Competitive Compensation / Direct Deposit / 401 (K)
* Medical / Dental / Disability / Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Medical Spending and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
* Flexible Schedule
* Paid Holidays / Paid Time Off / Bereavement Leave
* Formal On-the-Job Training Program
* Credit Union Membership
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 60BD740FA79CE07348A770E4780FA0B4